The VinnyLinks Golf Course summer camp are back!!! Our Junior Camps will be a fantastic way to introduce your child to the game, or to allow them to hone and improve their skills in a fun and safe atmosphere. The VinnyLinks camp coaches will help participants practice and play, ensuring that campers have a positive experience while improving their skills and love for the game. Our camp will have 24 openings, making them first come first serve. During the week participants will also be served breakfast and lunch. If we see a need for an additional week we might make the decision to add an additional week.
Teaching stations will emphasize sound fundamentals for building a swing in all of the following areas.
- Instruction will cover:
- Fundamentals of grip, stance (posture), and alignment
- Driving and fairway woods
- Chipping, putting, and specialty areas (Ex. like green-side rough& bunker play)
- Short, med, and Long irons
- Supplemental instruction:
- On-course instruction ( also on course safety and pace of play)
- Mini-clinics on rules
- Course management
- Playing strategy
The VinnyLinks golf staff is looking forward to having a great summer of golf with your participants!!!!
(All payments check or cash are made to The First Tee of Tennessee)
Printable Application Registration Form (Links will open in a new window)
June 24th – June 28th FormDownload
July 8th – 12th FormDownload